Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Greetings........................


It has been a slow summer as far as fishing is concerned. I have been out 0nly a few times bass fishing on lousy east wind days with now luck with the Commander. The commander also took Turk and I out two weeks ago Chinny fishing in Lake Ontario. We got into a few fishing and enjoyed the afternoon.





















I just picked up new waders Orvis Pro guide III's on sale plus I had a gift card I received from my friend for standing up in his wedding. I am still hunting for a wading shoes.

I hope every one has had a safe and happy summer and it wont be long before we see some fish in the streams














2 comments:

  1. Joe Z,
    Glad to see you are still hanging in there.
    Hope things are well. Before we know it we will be burning the candle at both ends chasin chromers. Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete