Thursday, March 17, 2011


A day on the water with Bill .
An escape from the office to enjoy all that is spring. Temperatures in the mid 50's with sunshine. You just cant go wrong.


The fishing was slow with few signs of life but I was in my glory just being there. As I said before, it has been a long winter and today did all I had hoped it would.
I am a rejuvenated man.



And of course the opportunity to share a day with a friend made it all the better. Bill allowed me an opportunity to test run a CTS and I was not disappointed.
Very nice. Very very nice.


We ended the day promising to make a date for a follow up visit to the streams and expressing our thoughts on the quality of the outing and the weather.
Until later and keep Japan in your thoughts...............




No comments:

Post a Comment