Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Season Beckons.......



Well hell people, a new season is upon us and I have to say I'm excited for some some tributary action. I haven't been around much. I pretty much burnt myself out in last Fall's season and took a steelhead sabbatical for the spring season. So to say the that there is a light covering of rust upon my old skills is an understatement.

All it took to get me to get going was a few emails from Bill and Tom and I'm ready to roll. The vacation days have been set in stone for the fall so hopefully on my many walks up and down the stream I will find that special excitement we only get when we are placed in our element. On those special cool cloudy days when the stars align  and where the steelhead , the stream and I become one.

Until later old friends.............

No comments:

Post a Comment