Thursday, September 17, 2009

A late start and mild heat stroke.....


I got a very late start on things today. I had to take the truck in to get a pair of tires and didn't get on the water until 11:30am. Probably not the best idea on a sunny baby blue day.

I hiked up and down the bank for a few miles. I got into this obscenely fat female which was the width of my hand and landed one other fish today.

I thought I was getting heat stroke as the sun beat down on me later in the afternoon but that just because I was walking so far.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Kelly from Watertown on the bank today. He was in the area on business so he brought his fishing stick to keep him busy in his free time.
Good job on some nice fresh runners Brian.
I will be at early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment