Friday, November 26, 2010

Abort....Abort.....Abort.......

I got up at 5 am this morning and checked the hydro graphs. There was a bump from the 2am front that moved through bringing sideways rain and gusty winds. I geared up hoping the water would be somewhat fishable.


I shuffled my turkey laden body down the path in the half light only to see roiling chocolate.
The creek was pushing some heavy silt and it wasn't even worth a cast.

Well better to live down the street than over the border and be disappointed upon arrival.

Snow tonight 6 to 12 inches and gusty winds.

Until later................

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind high and staind to toss some big streamers or spinners, but if it is totally blown out then it is time to go back to bed.

    The Average Joe Fisherman
    http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...same show on this end.
    Hoping he clears for earlythis week and it is looking good.
    The only problem is that I will be with that POS Morin and he'll probably catch all the fish.
    Good thing that I got my licks in while I could.
    Good Luck and Happy thx-givin

    ReplyDelete