Friday, November 5, 2010

Clairvoyance gone wrong...........

Well I knew Bill was going fishing this morning and as always hope springs eternal for him on the waters. Yesterday evening as I smelled the damp cool air, I had a psychic vision that Bill would catch 17 fish today. The conditions yesterday and today were very similar to a magic day we had on the water and my gut told me he would repeat that day today.

So I sent Mr. Bill a text message recounting my clairvoyant vision of his would be steelhead greatness today. Unfortunately when I returned from meetings today at work , He sent me word of quite a different reality which he encountered today on the water.

Sir, I apologize for fanning the fires of optimism but I would have bet the bank that today would have been the day.

1 comment: