Saturday, November 6, 2010

I got nothin'........................


The Commander and I got out at the crack of light this morning in hopes of setting out world right with a few fish. We stopped at a few tributaries and all of them were various shades of brown this morning.
We did our best to find some action
but it wasn't to be. We worked hard a number of sections thoroughly. If they were there even in off colored water they would have taken our our offerings.
A double skunk stripe today for both of us.
Our bad luck has motivated me to such an extent that I have decided to go into the office for a few hours and forget about this morning.
until later.................

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear you talk of work. I'm glad you got all that straightened out. Now you can start saving your gas money for a trip to the west side of MI in the spring when things get weird over there.

    ReplyDelete