Monday, March 23, 2009

Me and my shadow................

With cold temps this morning, I didn't get out until 9 am this morning. Evidently that was still a little to early as there was a lot of slush in the creek along with frozen rope above the float.
After an hour of dealing with that frustration, I packed it in and went to Timmy Ho's for a coffee.
I returned to the creek at noon for about a three hour tour. The water was getting low, clear to a very light green in coloration. I opted for long leaders, size 12 hooks and amber plastic single eggs and went 1 for 5. the fish ranged from silver to dark and were again spread out in fast pocket water and bubble areas do to the high bright sunshine.
I will be out tomorrow with Joe W. of Claudette's Catering.

Peace.............

No comments:

Post a Comment