Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............................







Today I slept in and took a day off from the water. There is nothing worse to me then fishing skinny clear or near clear water in the high sun for steelhead.


There are those who get thier rocks off sight fishing. I am not one of those people.

I prefer dark green water so I do not see the fish and they do not see me. The joy of the sport to me is continually increasing your knowledge and ability to read the water in all conditions.


In addition for a Tuesday there were a ton of people out on the water. I was shocked but then again there are probably alot of people unemployed or temporarily laid off mixed in with the retired guys and kids on spring break. I guess it just adds to the challenge.


Well I am off to do some things with hopes of some desperately needed rain to green up the water and bring in some fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment