Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trib hopping with Commander Tom........

Well I guess this is where I tell you the Commander was in command and how the morning sunshine sparkled off the water like stars in the sky but that would be too sappy for me.
























I woke this morning to review the graphs and some tribs were brown and some were low to clear. I told Tom we could just about end up anywhere depending on the water conditions and the countless armies of fishermen out to enjoy the nice day.























The Commander was in command and the sun did sparkle off the water like stars in the sky on top of liquid green.
































































Yeah whatever and enjoy the gratuitous fish pics. I know too many pics is poor form but the Commander was in command the the sun......ummmm.... never mind.

1 comment:

  1. That first fish is a beauty.
    Lots of lamprey scars on those fish....
    :o/

    ReplyDelete